Because of our sponsors, our Warrior Kits are empowering survivors in their healing journeys.
Hear from an advocate who works with survivors of interpersonal violence as she describes the impact the #WarriorKits make:
We believe every response — ESPECIALLY YOUR RESPONSE — can help change the lives of survivors.
Together, we will help survivors through their healing journeys as they rise from the trauma of sexual or domestic violence, hate crimes, or child abuse.
We believe no survivor (of sexual assault, domestic violence, sex trafficking, child abuse, or hate crimes) should ever have to pay for their own healing.
- KICK: the darkness down, shattering the shame of sexual assault and interpersonal violence
- INSPIRE: the community to join forces and provide a way of recovery for survivors
- CREATE: roads of change where survivors can safely re-enter the world as they heal
- KEEP: providing ways for organizations that help survivors to get their tools and information to the survivors and the community
- AWARENESS: building—a bridge throughout the community to end sexual assault and interpersonal violence
- TRANSFORMATION: of the culture’s erroneous mindset about sexual assault and interpersonal violence
- DARE: to start by believing and reach survivors at the start of their journeys as well as down the road
- ARM-IN-ARM: collaborate with other organizations (local and national) to create change
- RESPOND: by helping to teach appropriate responses to sexual assault and interpersonal violence
- KALEIDOSCOPE: of all survivors—no matter age, race, creed, orientation, status, or gender
- NURTURE: hope and help for survivors by fighting for legislature and policy change
- END: victim blaming and shaming by opening the community’s eyes to survivors
- STAND: with survivors and allies to change the world
- SUPPORT: survivors through their healing journey—however long it takes